In this class, Natasha Calzatti will show you all the new masking options: How to Brush, Linear, and Radial Gradient tools in the floating Masking panel. Automatically select a subject or sky in your image. With this one-click selection, you can define areas and enhance editing to bring out exactly what you desire.
Explore your options for adjusting localized areas within your images and skin retouching. Automating settings and exporting to Photoshop will help you work more efficiently. Once your images are edited and adjusted, extend Lightroom Classic with synchronize collections with your smartphone or tablet.
Technical Level: Intermediate to Advanced. Understanding of Importing and basic folder organization is required.
This workshop will cover:
- Advanced Masking tools that include Color and Luminance Range controls to edit specific areas.
- Using Lightroom for Selective Adjustments: Spotting tool, selective brush (masking), radial filter, graduated filters.
- Advanced Healing Brush: Make your images spotless with a single brush stroke Remove simple unwanted objects and flaws—just disappear.
- Make Precise Selections with Luminance Range Masking.
- Make Precise Selections with Color Range Masking.
- Create custom color grading presets.
- Using Lightroom with Photoshop (photoshop is not required for this class).
- Intro to Lightroom mobile sync smart phone or tablet.
- Export Presets – For batch allow multiple exports at the same time
Instructor Bio: Natasha Calzatti. Upon receiving her BFA in Photography from Otis Parsons School of Design, Natasha Calzatti, a photographer and digital retoucher, went on to shoot award-winning photography for THE NEW YORK TIMES, NEWSWEEK, PEOPLE and VIBE, and has been syndicated internationally. Her work is represented in many private collections and has been shown publicly in Los Angeles and more recently in Portland, Oregon’s Black Box Gallery. Simultaneous to her photography career, Natasha found herself at the cutting edge of imaging as it transitioned from the chemical darkroom to the digital darkroom where her abilities became increasingly in demand for magazine clients TV Guide, Marie Claire, Time Magazine, The Source, and Vibe as well as advertising clients Midas, MCI and Dreyfus.Ms. Calzatti was invited to The Getty Center to share her behind the camera experiences of Cuba as she presented an in-gallery exploration of A Revolutionary Project: Cuba from Walker Evans to Now. Today Ms. Calzatti divides her time between shooting assignments and lecturing on digital imaging issues both in U.S and abroad. You can see her current work at www.calzattifoto.com.
By registering for this workshop, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. Click here to view our Terms and Conditions.