Joe and Mirta Barnet have spent over 20 years developing their talent and business into a great success. And now, they will share their knowledge and skills with you in this jam-packed workshop. The Barnet’s do not just cover the all-important photography side of weddings, but also some of the business behind the scenes and what gear is essential to get the job done.
Our day will start in the classroom for an info-pack session. Then, after lunch students will venture outdoors to learn portrait posing and lighting techniques. The photography potion will be conducted as if you were shooting an engagement session, and we will provide a couple as the models. Remember to bring you camera! After the shoot, we will head back to the classroom to cover post-processing and retouching.
Here are the topics that will be covered:
- Websites, Blogs and networking
- Marketing to reach the right client
- Price Lists and Contracts
- Camera Gear – What you need.
- Enviromental Photography
- Posing and Lighting Techniques (live model shoot)
- Shooting Tips and Shortcuts
- RAW workflow using Lightroom
- Photoshop retouching and Actions
- MAKING MONEY