• Jeremy Intro as Photographer
Introduction to Tubes
• Slideshow of tube usages
• How Jeremy started using them
• Tube applications
• Slideshow of BTS/final images/editorial/covers with spec breakdowns of tube settings
LED Color Blending/Temperature
• Reviewing color temperature theory/cold tone, warm tone, CTO
• Reviewing color blending theory (mixing color)
• Show C-series blending between multiple tubes
• Show X-series can blend/mix color in a single tube
Tube Instructional Demo
• A walk through of the tubes and how to work them (hands on)
• A test (set light to yellow (40) set light to (5600), etc.)
• Mounting options (how to properly mount the tube)
• Stand options
• A walk through of what cameras/lenses Jeremy uses
• Students prep their cameras/provided cameras prepped
• 30 minute break for lunch.
Pre-shoot QnA with celebrity guest/band
• QnA moderated by Jeremy on the working relationship between photographers and subjects
• The do’s and dont’s of photo shoots.
• Students ask questions.
Tube Shoot: Jeremy
• Live shoot with guest band/celeb
• Set up and variation for 1 tube, 2 tube, 3 tube, 4 tube, 6 tube, 8 tube, 16 tube set ups etc.
• Image review
Tube Shoot: Students
• Students do live shoot with special guest band/celeb
• Students try 1 tube, 2 tube, 3 tube, 4 tube, 6 tube, 8 tube, 16 tube set ups etc.
• Image review and feedback
• Feedback from guest band/artists to students/final QnA
Post-Seminar (on Zoom)
• Image review with students work being displayed
**If you are interested in taking both of Jeremy’s workshops, Lighting Iconography on 9/22/2023 & Totally Tubular on 9/23/2023, we are offering both for $500 but you must contact Samy’s at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase that ticket**
By registering for this workshop, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. Click here to view our Terms and Conditions.