Consider yourself invited to Phase One Day at Samy’s Camera in Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 26th, 2022 from 11 AM – 4 PM (Pacific Time) to review the lineup of Phase One medium format camera systems, including the XF, XT, IQ3, and IQ4 models.
Phase One representatives and Samy’s staff members will be available to review the capabilities of the Phase One cameras and answer technical questions. Attendees can interact with our equipment in the following ways:
- Work firsthand with a Phase One camera system
- View multiple setups displaying the workflows within each product, including fashion & portraits shoots
- Bring an XQD or SD card, or other storage device to leave with images you’ve shot
In addition, Phase One staff will deliver two (2) presentations during the day (11:30 AM, 2:30 PM starting times) including the following topics:
- Phase One Product Overview
- Why Choose Phase One?
- Innovative Tethered IQ4 Workflow (supports remote operation via including Ethernet, full-resolution WiFi, USB-C, and remote application access)
- Capabilities Demonstration
- Focus Stacking
- Frame Averaging
- Dual Exposure
- Question & Answer session
Phase One Experts in Attendance:
Wayne Sandmeyer, Area Sales Manager – Phase One
Justin Katz, Support Maestro – Phase One
Benjamin Grimes, General Manager – Samy’s Camera
Do NOT miss this opportunity to gain experience with Phase One’s amazing camera systems. CLICK the button above to register for this FREE event!
This event will be held on the 4th floor of Samy’s Camera/Cinemaworks at 431 S. Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90036.
Please do not attend this class if you have experienced any symptoms related to COVID-19 over the past 24 hours including fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, shortness of breath, loss of sense of taste/smell, fatigue, diarrhea, muscle aches and headache.