George Simian, resident photography instructor at Samy’s Photo School, has been recognized as one of the 13 Best Workshop Instructors according to PDN Magazine, the Bible of the commercial photography industry and as one of the top workshop instructors by Photo District News. George’s 25 years of experience as a commercial photographer and years of teaching experience will allow him to provide students with the resources to help reshape their photography. Each online session with George will last for 2 hours and will involve sharing the your computer screen with George using the Team Viewer app. During these sessions, you will receive personal guidance and feedback from George, along with an assignment and an explanation of the strategy for each session. The student may choose the number and dates/times of the online meetings with the topics will be customized to the student’s individual situation. Students may choose from any a variety of topics including, but not limited to:
- Control of the Technical Variables
- Visual Organization of the Image – Composition
- Focal Length and Perspective
- Point of View
- Narrative and Story-telling
- Depicting Motion vs Stopping it
- Color of Light vs. Color in Post-Processing
- Advanced Techniques in Post-Processing
- Organizing and Backing-up your Image Archive
- Creating an Effective Portfolio, and Getting Seen
After you register for a session you will choose the time and date for your one on one session with George.
By registering for this workshop, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. Click here to view our Terms and Conditions.