If you are interested learning more about how to take appetizing food photos, then this class for you! Whether you are new to photography or are experienced, this class will teach you how to approach food as a subject and it will also provide you with information and useful tips that will help take your food photos to the next level.
TOPICS COVERED DURING CLASS:
- Understand how the careful selection of aperture best shows off your food.
- Be able to manage shutter speed to control movement.
- Make sure everything that needs to be sharp is sharp!
- Control color through white balance, Picture Style and an understanding of your environment.
- See what I would recommended for lenses and accessories.
- Learn some simple lighting solutions to fit the mood.
- Get tips on how to style food, prepare for and manage your shoot.
By registering for this workshop, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. Click here to view our Terms and Conditions.