If you are interested learning more about process of how to take the color being captured with our cameras all the way to a print, then this class is just what you’ve been waiting for. Whether printing is new to you or you are already experienced, this class will have the information you need to take your prints to the next level.
During this class, you will:
- Have a better understanding of how your camera captures light.
- Know the difference between RAW and JPEG files.
- Acquire an appreciation of workflow from capture to image development and finally print.
- Grasp how color calibration simplifies workflow.
- Recognize that different color gamuts require rendering intents to reproduce color.
- Learn how we see color and how the environment we are in affects our visual color perception, especially with regard to a print.
- Unravel the mysteries of proofing for print.
This class is for an intermediate level printer.
By registering for this workshop, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. Click here to view our Terms and Conditions.