This is a live online workshop which will be held over two consecutive days, September 5th and 6th from 10am-1pm on both days.
In this course, Natasha will show you everything from workflow to editing, exporting and even shooting tethered. All the while giving you helpful tips and visual aids to drive home each technique. By the end of this intensive course, you will be ready to manage and edit your photos in one streamlined process.
Topics covered include:
• Understand the interface and terminology, Sessions vs. Catalogs
• Setup your workspace and shortcuts to fit your habits
• Build a workflow and editing strategy to save time and maximize results
• Control the dynamics of color and texture with Capture One’s RAW conversion engine
• Tackle a wide variety of image problems with Luma Curves, Color Editor and more
• Learn how to use Layers and Masks, Apply adjustments locally.
• Master advanced image editing techniques
• Shoot tethered photos — and edit as you shoot
• Exporting with Process Recipes to TIFF/JPG
• Photoshop Round tripping
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
• Beginner and intermediate Capture One users
• Photographers who want to enhance RAW images and make them look extraordinary
• Photographers incorporating tethered shooting into their process
• Professional photographers switching from another editing program
Requirements: Attendees should be Mac or PC computer literate and have Capture One Software installed.
• If you are unfamiliar with Zoom please look over this link: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362033-Getting-Started-on-Windows-and-Mac
• Make sure to have Capture One Software installed click here
A link for the Zoom class meeting will be emailed to the attendees 48 hours prior to the start date. Please read the instructions included in the email. If you have additional questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org