In this course, Natasha will show you everything from workflow to editing, exporting and even shooting tethered. All the while giving you helpful tips and visual aids to drive home each technique. By the end of this intensive course, you will be ready to manage and edit your photos in one streamlined process.
• Understand the interface and terminology, Sessions vs. Catalogs
• Setup your workspace and shortcuts to fit your habits
• Build a workflow and editing strategy to save time and maximize results
• Control the dynamics of color and texture with Capture One’s RAW conversion engine
• Tackle a wide variety of image problems with Luma Curves, Color Editor and more
• Learn how to use Layers and Masks, Apply adjustments locally.
• Master advanced image editing techniques
• Shoot tethered photos — and edit as you shoot
• Exporting with Process Recipes to TIFF/JPG
• Photoshop Round tripping
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
• Beginner and intermediate Capture One users
• Photographers who want to enhance RAW images and make them look extraordinary
• Photographers incorporating tethered shooting into their process
• Professional photographers switching from another editing program
Attendees should be Mac or PC computer literate and have Capture One Software installed.
• If you are unfamiliar with Zoom please look over this link: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362033-Getting-Started-on-Windows-and-Mac
• Make sure to have Capture One Software installed.
Natasha will send an instructional email to students 48 hours prior to the start date. Please read the instructions included in the email. If you have additional questions please contact email@example.com or call us at 323-456-4564.
Instructor Bio: Upon receiving her BFA in Photography from Otis Parsons School of Design, Natasha Calzatti, a photographer and digital retoucher, went on to shoot award-winning photography for THE NEW YORK TIMES, NEWSWEEK, PEOPLE and VIBE, and has been syndicated internationally. Her work is represented in many private collections and has been shown publicly in Los Angeles and more recently in Portland, Oregon’s Black Box Gallery, June 2012. Simultaneous to her photography career, Natasha found herself at the cutting edge of imaging as it transitioned from the chemical darkroom to the digital darkroom where her abilities became increasingly in demand for magazine clients TV Guide, Marie Claire, Time Magazine, The Source, and Vibe as well as advertising clients Midas, MCI and Dreyfus. In 2011, Ms. Calzatti was invited to The Getty Center to share her behind the camera experiences of Cuba as she presented an in-gallery exploration of A Revolutionary Project: Cuba from Walker Evans to Now. Today Ms. Calzatti divides her time between shooting assignments and lecturing on digital imaging issues both in U.S and abroad. You can see her current work at http://www.calzattifoto.com.
By registering for this workshop, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. Click here to view our Terms and Conditions.