Learn studio lighting from the best of the best in an all-day workshop taught by Swiss lighting master, Urs Recher.
About this event
This fall, Swiss lighting legend, and photographer Urs Recher will take a 6-city tour across the US to share his titanic wealth of lighting knowledge, and teach you invaluable tips and tricks to take to your next project to the next level.
September 21st, 2022 – Co-sponsored by Left Space, Samy’s Camera, and broncolor USA
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE
All-Day Workshop (8:30am-5:30pm)
Morning Session – Product Photography:
- Precise light shaping for different, mostly small objects
- How to illuminate shiny and matt surfaced objects
- Freezing fast-moving objects with short flash durations (high-speed photography)
Lunch Provided by broncolor USA:
- Meet and Network with your local broncolor representative
Afternoon Session – People Photography:
- How to control the appearance of skin (regarding shine and skin color) with light
- Three-dimensional lighting for face and body
- Unorthodox, inspiring lighting sets for portraits
Studio photographers of all skill levels are invited, but a basic knowledge of Photography and Flash is recommended.
This event is limited to 40 people, so please lock in your spot today for this exciting and informative seminar. Early Bird pricing is limited!
- Early Bird (Before August 15th)/Student (With ID)/VIP – $199.99
- Standard Admission (August 15-September 9th) – $229.99
- Last Minute (September 10th-18th) – $249.99
Limited to stock on hand
Terms and conditions apply
Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
Please note: in case of COVID-related cancellations of the event, full refunds (not including Eventbrite fees) will be made available to all attendees. All other purchases will be non-refundable.
Individual COVID policies are determined by the studio and local regulations. We ask that all attendees be vaccinated and/or wear a mask when inside the studio area when not eating or drinking.
TO REGISTER AND LEARN MORE, CLICK HERE